13 posts • joined Monday 20th July 2009 11:13 GMT
Picture from the teardown. Doesn't look user replaceable.
It's a wonder that Apple employees are able to make children...
If a company e.g. outsources their CAD drafting work to India. Will they have to pay VAT on the services if the client is based in UK?
Yes they do.
You need a easy way for ideas to flow up the organisation, get users used to asking for advice on more than desktop support. If desktop support is too awkward, people tend to resort to self fix / colleague fix. Which is hard for the IT leadership to monitor improve process.
What a load of poop
ID card should also have RSA style 2 factor authentication built in also (like pn + token no). Would be a boon for accessing websites . Secure transaction etc.
77 quid or whatever it is is a f*cking ripoff for a bit of paper / plastic.
Anyone else slightly scared where this is going?
Once the systems get linked up enough and most of our data is easily harvested. What is to stop the controlling authorities to start doing experiments / simulations on the general population for fun....
Just because it's possible doesen't mean we have to use it.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!