2 posts • joined 19 Aug 2009
When does the copyright expire on XP code? Maybe some techies can make the whole bloody thing open source, available indefinitely, upgradable and tweakable.
Sod M$ and their crappy marketing and money making machine.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs