2 posts • joined 19 Aug 2009
When does the copyright expire on XP code? Maybe some techies can make the whole bloody thing open source, available indefinitely, upgradable and tweakable.
Sod M$ and their crappy marketing and money making machine.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait