2 posts • joined Wednesday 19th August 2009 09:27 GMT
When does the copyright expire on XP code? Maybe some techies can make the whole bloody thing open source, available indefinitely, upgradable and tweakable.
Sod M$ and their crappy marketing and money making machine.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?