Feeds

* Posts by Hans 1

677 posts • joined 11 Aug 2009

Page:

Watching smut at work is bad but emailing it is just fine, says Oz court

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Facepalm

Why sack the lemmings ?

The managers should have known much better and be the only ones on the dole. FSCK, it is their job to make sure none of this happens.... Ever wondered why your manager gets more cash than you do despite doing very little ? Exactly, it called r e s p o n s i b i l i t y.

BTW, I did not know the postal service had so many teens working for them, WTF? It's the only age-group that would have the mental age to watch smut, and share it with others ... my 2 cents.

0
0

UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know

Hans 1
Bronze badge

MS Word and ODF Support

>If you still want to cling to the desktop, Microsoft has added full ODF support - after years of dragging its feet - in Office 2013.

LOL, you have never opened an ODF with an embedded SVG, I do not call that "full support". Besides, I have tested it without SVG and can say, it sucks - the formatting is as broken as what you get with docx from Office/Mac.

Compare that with what you get when you create an ODF 1.0 (You could do the same with ODF 2.0, but 1.0 is supported in more versions) document in OpenOffice on HP-UX, then successively modify it on Windows, Solaris, Linux, Windows, OpenIndiana, Mac OS X, Windows, then you open it again on all platforms and, surprise, you cannot tell the difference. You print it out from all platforms, pixel perfect copies. You will note that it does not matter which combinations of versions (2, 3, 4) of OpenOffice/LibreOffice/NeoOffice you use.

Word cannot even do that with docx between Office 2010 and 2013, let alone 365 - I doubt it could even do that with different SP levels of a version, but to be fair (rofl) I have not tested it ...

1
0

Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Certs aren't all bad

Certifications are for incompetents looking for a salary increase/new job, so they have a place.

0
4
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: "In test for SQL certifications we ask you to actually create an SQL query"

>btw anyone know any comprehensive source of info on windows security ACL control via the CLI? Because I spent a while looking and could find sod all.

cacls: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490872.aspx

secedit: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490997.aspx

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach him how to fish, feed him for life:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=acl+cli&l=1

1
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

RE: Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win

Using drag and drop, of course ... ;-)

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge
Windows

MCSE

<joke>The Microsoft Certified Surface Expert we hired is very good at getting the windows in the office clean, the Microsoft Certified Specialist of Desktops manages to get the coffee marks off of our tables like no other ... They are not allowed anywhere near our Casio Fx100 calculators let alone computers.</joke>

I remember an NT4 MCSE who had never used a PC computer ... that day I came to the conclusion that MCP/MCSE's are for idiots.

I trained ppl for MCP's on Windows 2000 back in the day, I did say that despite what the courses for MCP say, you upgrade your BIND servers and keep them as primary DNS servers. MS recommended to use them as backup DNS servers as the version in question did not support DDNS.

All trainees ended MCSE's.

No, most of the stuff you are supposed to learn is propaganda, and multiple choice is just plain silly.

Easy MCSE/MCSD certifications have managed to produce a great number of MS software "experts", which in turn has been a vector in the growth of MS in datacenters around the globe. The result has been lousy IT infrastructures managed by incompetents the viri writers have used and abused for decades.

2
0

HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Thats it

>Im banning my girlfriend from running her idevices on my wifi.

Time for a BB Z30 ?

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge
Coffee/keyboard

@Mark85

>Or maybe we should just rejoice and feel secure that these fine folks are looking out for us.

You owe me a new keyboard!

0
0

Debian Linux, Android share a bed in upcoming distro

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Dalvik

Not sure about Android on Linux, however, I am using Android apps on my QNX derivative for quite some months now (almost a year) and it seems quite good. Good thing is they fixed a BIG hole in the sieve by not allowing google services - you cannot logon to google servers.

BTW, the QNX derivative is better known as BB10.

They did not go as far as fix the permission flaws, so you really have to watch out what you install....

2
0

Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 claimed lives of HIV/AIDS cure scientists

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Blame game?

> They then either asked Russia to provide instructors or relied on their own people who might have had an experience of operating the system. Whoever they used has then fundamentally screwed up.

Ok, I think you have been sleeping through or you somehow oversaw this undeniable fact:

The rebel force is made of Russian soldiers, with Russian armor among other vehicles ... did you not see the uploaded Youtube vids from Ukranians in the area, taken with smartphones ... the vehicles have Russian number plates, the soldiers have no insignia.

To claim the rebel "militia" is not Russian army personnel is just plain silly. So the guyz using the BUK were either Russian or Ukranian army personnel that defected to the rebel cause.

3
1
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: So sad

Let us assume this pile of crap from rt was true, lets also assume there is a Spanish air traffic controller working in the area and really saw that on his systems, would he not be on our French tellies? In France, we do not give Jack shit about the US.

The rest, well, is propaganda.

One very simple, indisputable fact says the rebels did the job ... they are in control of the area and not cooperating! Now, they have attempted to remove evidence, have not handed over the black boxes (we know they have them) and are preventing the international commission of carrying out their work. Need any more ?

Needless to say, the US have authenticated the discussion between two top rebel brass discussing the downing of the aircraft, the US claim they have satellite imagery of the shooting, the rebels have BUK missiles deployed in the area, we know that for sure.

Of course, you cannot really trust US satellite images ... cf: Hans looking for arms of mass destruction in Irak.

0
0

Satya Nadella: Microsoft's new man presses all the old buttons in LONG memo

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Cheat

> "We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more."

Yeah, please re-invent^H^H^H^H^H^Himplement the start menu, put dialog menus back (you know the things you removed since Vista), and you will be all set.

4
0

The Windows 8 dilemma: Win 8 or wait for 9?

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: how to make a folder Search ONLY look for a given text inside files with a given wildcard name?

I do that on Windows since XP, could never stand that little #$% dog.

1
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Search is easier than that

> It took me THREE HOURS to find the DESKTOP!!!! And I'm really clever! Imagine if a normal stupid WINDOZE user had to do it!!!

Do you really think there are more people out there (excluding old age) who need 3 hours to find the desktop on Windows 8?

As for the article, 60s to find something on the OS is by no FSCKING MEANS acceptable.

They just added a few clicks here and there since Vista for us to wear out our MS mice quicker ...

As for the Windows7 fans, what exactly has changed between Vista and 7 that makes you rejoice ? They fixed the Vista memory hog bug in 7, apart from that 7 is the exact same piece of excrement Vista is. No, not true, wordpad can open "some basic" word documents, wow, a feature!

0
0

Computing student jailed after failing to hand over crypto keys

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Please type your user-name and password here

Well, they are all fed BS daily on TV, where <scapegoat> was arrested before he could carry out <x> - they never mention similar arrests of <non-scapegoats> in the media ... unless there is something to the story like "he liked to wear a bra and pink panties" or "had a mental disease".

In France, where I live, they often just say a Roma stole a car or a descendant of north African immigrants (an Arab as they like calling them) stole a necklace. When it is a white a French guy who can prove he has French ancestors for at the least 5 generations and there is something to the story they say a bloke from Auvergne did this and that ...

They scare ppl all the time so they come to accept surveillance state ... as long as the "others" are surveyed and not them. Get the tax evader next door and not me please, thanks.

1
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: A doofus, with weak lawyers, but the law is broken

>I'd hate having to work on live mains

Chicken ? I have always worked on live mains, mostly because I cannot be bothered to go to the fuse box ;-) - Shit, I even remove the plastic around wires to put them in a domino without cutting power ... do not touch the copper ... is that so difficult ?

The rest is very silly. Plug a usb stick into a windows system in a shop, autorun your shit e.g. a vbs that creates a wireless hotspot ... come back at night, no need to break in, there, you have internet, come back next day and remove your usb stick ... otherwise hide in the bushes around a MacD, connect to its wifi and there you go ... replace MacD with whatever chain of shops/restaurants offers free wifi to their customers ... you are only on CCTV if you are caught close to the cams ... small shops have fake cams and USB ports on their systems.

1
1

Snowden leaks latest: NSA, FBI g-men spied on Muslim-American chiefs

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Foreign power

> Does Putin go to court to get approval for the surveillance?

????? It is a secret court, they approve everything requested ... they are known by the name "court" to fool naïve citizens like you.

Slawek, I just looked at the other posts you wrote ... Christ, I think you need to quit watching CNN and Fox news. Go read some books, from the US AND from abroad, preferably history books and you will notice that the exact same event is not described in the same way, depending on where the book was written. That will be your first hint to what you are fed daily, propaganda. Go learn how to read between the lines ...

1
2
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Not surprised

Yeah, same for the commies ...

0
0

Call girl injected Google exec with heroin, drank wine, left him to die – cops claim

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: A shame @Tim Roberts1

The Victorians were just like us, only better at hiding the evil side. Prostitution is the oldest professional occupation.

2
0

Don't panic! Mega cloud biz group says NSA just one among many threats

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Windows

No Windows, gates, or Clouds for me, thank you very much

There is one point that is being missed, here. When it comes to NSA, USian companies can use cloud coz Patriot Act means they already have it up the backside. For the rest of us, we should under no circumstances use a cloud to store sensitive data.

The main point of the NSA dragnet is to gather industrial intelligence for USian corporations. So you should not so much fear customer details being leaked by the NSA, that won't happen, but sensitive documents detailing future products etc should under no circumstances end up in a cloud - these will certainly end up on the table of your biggest US competitors.

Unless the cloud provider can guarantee that you and only you can access the admin interface and is willing to foot the bill if 3rdparty gains access of it, you should not use the cloud ... under no circumstances.

2
0

Gendarmes grab French Bitcoin exchange in €200k sting

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Paris Hilton

Re: This is madness? No, this is France!

I agree the banking sector in France has a mighty monopoly, they even fined a boss for illegal banking 'cause he "lent" his employees cash to meet ends ... not surprised they had a bitexchange raided.

France, the place where I live, had one of the best social services some years ago - especially once you considered the tax rates here. A dwarf decided to kill it off and privatize as much as possible a few years back. The new bloke in charge is not really reverting the changes. However, I still think it is very good value for money and I have lived pretty much all over this continent.

The French moan all the time, yet tax rates for workers compared to other countries such as The Netherlands, Germany or the nordic countries are a joke, yet you get far better service than in the Netherlands, for example, and pay much less for it.

The French always want "Le beurre, l'argent du beurre et le q de la crémière", excusez my French.

Paris coz she knows France and I would not want her butter, the rest, however, hm ...

5
0

F1? No, it's Formula E as electric racing cars hit the track

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Thank you Formula E

I down-voted you because I am a tree-hugger on el'reg, not the only one, but one of a few.

Now, I do not watch F1 anymore, I used to, but back when Schumi was beating 'em all time and time again, I quit - tooo boring, no real opposition.I have not been back since.

I predict that electric cars will beat F1 cars in about 10 years, if proper investment takes place - even without recharge on the go. Mainly because when you understand physics, leccy engines simply have superior tech -> no gearbox & very light engines, now you can say what you like, that first single fact means leccy is superior. Leccy batteries need to evolve and will with FE, obviously - that is the ONE reason I do not want to see recharge as you go. A lot of cash will flow in the right direction.

I like cars ... I have a Porsche Boxter, a Peugeot 106, and a BMW Z3; the Boxter gets little use these days, a ride "round the block" (sort of) to keep it in shape every other week. I do not think tree-hugger means "back to the candle" or other such non-sense. What it does mean, though, is that in general, we should strive for renewable everything (energy, resources, packaging), 100% recycling and shit like that (shit that you do not understand). I have fun in my cars, sure, and I think everyone who can afford it should have cars for fun ... I do not use the Boxter to go to work, I work from home. I would love to get the equivalent Boxter, Z3, 106 leccy with better autonomy than the petrol versions ... that will come.

If we manage to silence the cretins we will end up having 100% renewable, 100% clean energy, to use and waste as we see fit. Take the sun and moon, and you know what kind of energy I am talking about. Wind is nice, but does not cut it ... too unpredictable. We do not use the moon energy ( we do, but so little of it, it is negligible)

As for recycling, it is far easier to recycle 100% "anything" but nuclear/fusion waste - I know, I'll get downvotes ... mainly because you have no clue.

Note on Fusion: I am in direct contact with the blokes over at ITER - as I have already said numerous times - and I know all the ins and outs - He6 is required for clean fusion power and we are nowhere near it. I am often talking to one of the main blokes in the Physics dep, and another in Engineering. If you have questions for them, lemme know. If you think a fusion prototype is gonna work before 10-15 years, you are deluded. I am talking "a prototype that sustains operation over a minute" (the tech is below 5 seconds right now - severely energy negative).

5
3

Passwords in plaintext? NOT OK, Cupid

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Ha, ha.

Even if it were, your "hate campaign" was merely a whistleblower activity, and OKCupid has nothing to do with the Cupid in question in this article.

BTW, "ruin the lives of those who don't share their opinions" ??? WTF ????

This guy has/had (not sure if he managed to get a brain-transplant) a deprecated mentality, he "openly donated" for his views to be defended, if that ruined his life, that's his fault, not OkCupid's or whoever forwarded that, again, "openly available info" to the world at large ... again, the idiot donated money to a "conservative" organization ... that alone should have caused his downfall, regardless of what agenda said conservative org was actually pushing for.

I know, the Margareth Thatcher and Ronald Regan fanclubs will downvote. Feel free!

1
0

NASA: Satellite which will END man-made CO2 debate in orbit at last

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Maybe CO2 is an issue, maybe not

I do not agree with Option A, it is called investment, it will yield returns far higher than you can imagine. Green energy is the option and it will employ a dozen million ppl in Europe alone in less than 15 years. Once we get the prices down, which will happen if we invest massively, the energy will be both almost free and almost unlimited.

And, you get 4 downvotes (at the time of writing) ? This is a sad place to be, man, really sad.

1
3
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Maybe CO2 is an issue, maybe not

@Fluffy Bunny

Where is the option for CO2 impacting climate ?

The first country to invest heavily in green energy will be the next superpower.

Who are you trying to scare ? Are you scared of Islamists ? Really ? Go look up where and why they thrive or why ppl let it happen. Yes, ppl get stoned for out of marriage sex, it is sad. Christians have killed red haired women for centuries as well, so what is your point ? Christians have also killed Muslims and Jews because of their faith, go lookup Al-Andalus. Back then Christians, Jews, and Muslims lived in peace in the Muslim-controlled territories... until the Christian army came along. Jews are also slaughtering Muslims, and depriving the survivors of modern facilities. Ever heard of the holocaust ? Go read some books instead of gobbing what fox news and cnn try to make you believe.

3
3
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Blame Game Anyone?

China, India, US <- we already know those are the b@st@rd$, where have you been the last two decades?

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: On the gripping hand..

> Wouldn't increased CO2 be offset by increased plant activity?

Ever heard of the rainforest ?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=deforestation+amazon+rainforest&l=1

We have been cutting down "quite" some forests since the middle ages, and been producing more and more CO2 since. Methane is also a big issue, lookup what cattle farts do to the atmosphere. (10 year olds love looking these things up and this forum is full of twats of that age group.)

Lets not argue, though, I do not know if CO2 is causing climate change, hence I cannot tell if man is responsible - I guess nobody can, yet, so stop arguing. Let science advance.

The weird thing is petro-chemical industry is paying a lot of money for lobbying, which to me looks fishy - why would they need to do that ? They caused the current situation where scientists are seeking attention around the globe claiming most contradicting things.

All I wrote does not mean that we can go on forever burning fossil fuel, though. It is obvious we need to find alternate energy sources. Clean energy is energy with 0 effect on the environment, which means it is safe to use and abuse. We also need to make sure we create a loop in resources, re-using Ad vitam æternam. We are thrashing our habitat, which is a bit silly considering we only have one.

3
2

Microsoft gets the hang of funky devices: Xbox magic for enterprise

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Windows

April fools in June

What the hell is this ? zdnet ? Certainly not theregister that I like reading.

Whatever floats your boat man, I use services that work on all my devices from any vendor ... you just dug yourself a hole and when MS gives up mobile in like 2 to 3 years time, you will have trouble climbing out of it, again, good luck.

I do not even think 90% of MS-related articles on here are press releases, 85% are vulnerability-related for a start, this one is gross, full of marketing terms, ala zdnet. Not even funny ...

3
1

EXPOSED: Massive mobile malware network used by cops globally

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Another reason to root your phone

Surely you know /etc/hosts.deny, right ? No need to redirect ... just sayin'

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge
Big Brother

Re: Prosecute the cops

>If a device is found to contain this malware and no court order or warrant exists, then the police should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible for unauthorized access and illegal wiretapping, just as any malicious hacker would be.

I totally agree, fsck, really ... now, just remind me, where do you go to report this ? You really think you'll get away with it ? Good luck ...

0
0

Firefighters deliver trapped student from GIANT GERMAN LADYPARTS

Hans 1
Bronze badge

>We are a family publication, after all.

By looks of it, yes ... 9 in 10 comments on this article are from 10 year olds ...

3
0

'Heartbleed-based BYOD hack' pwns insurance giant Aviva's iPhones

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Around 300 000 servers on the internet are still vulnerable to heartbleed, 300k!

Check your servers again, guyz, to be on the safe side.

2
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

"It is important to note that foundational components of the MobileIron Infrastructure are not vulnerable to the attack including our VSP (management console), Sentry (Secure Mobile Gateway), ConnectedCloud, Anyware, and the MobileIron client. None of these product components are vulnerable. We also conducted a recent webinar reviewing this for our customers."

If I were MobileIron^H^H^H^HGlass, I would check again.

Imagine they had managed to get credentials, that would mean they were probably accessing other systems as well - however, since it is limited to MobileGlass, I guess their server was not patched OR MobileGlass is still vulnerable ....

2
1

'Most sophisticated DDoS' ever strikes Hong Kong democracy poll

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: "Security outfit"

I upvoted, however, these days, they could simply send in the army ... all the soldiers would have to do is remove insignia. It worked for Putain. (excuse my French, typo intended)

1
0

Want a cheap iMac? TOO BAD. But you can have a slow one for $1,099

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Your mac rumors thread discusses iMacs and X3100 based MacBooks, NOT Intel GMA950-based macbooks like yours, so I still call crap on that. Please see http://support.apple.com/kb/sp23 for specs of your kit. You can install mavericks on it, hacking it together, but since there is no 64-bit graphics driver for your GPU, graphics is buggy.

In fact, the resale value reflects the perceived value of Mac OS X. I always think when I have to part with money, what does it really cost and macs are much cheaper, once you include the resale value of the kit. It is the same with Audi/Volkswagen/Seat cars, although Renault, Peugeot and Opel sell cars at similar price points, when comes the time to sell the car, you will notice it will be both much easier to part with your car and you even get more for it if you choose Volkswagen group.

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

I call crap on that, the white macbook from 2006 has intel graphics and IS NOT compatible with Mavericks. You might want to double/trebble the price as well ... and here you have the one benefit of a Mac ... I already said on here .. I bought a macbook in 2008 (iirc) at a discount (shop display model) and sold it some 1.5 years later for the same exact price I bought it, on ebay. That, sir, you cannot do with Dell, Sony, HP, Lenovo whatever ... 6 months after purchase they lose 50% of their value, one year and they lose 80%.

0
0

Azure turns on disaster recovery service

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Joke

Not a real disaster recovery service

A real disaster recovery solution would move all vm's elsewhere to safer cloud infrastructures ... such as amazon or google.

2
5

Tor is '90 per cent of the net' claims City of London Police Commish – and he's dead wrong

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Holmes

Next we'll hear 90% of crime in the UK is committed by <scapegoat>, where <scapegoat> is Romanians, Poles, Arabs, Mancunians, Liverpudlians, or whatever the current mantra is ... shit, have they not said that already ?

Sherlock icon is closest I can find for law enforcement

3
0

'Cortana-gate' ruins Satya Nadella's Microsoft honeymoon

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Windows

Here I was thinking Cortana-gate was about the massive data-harvesting operation Cortana actually is and then I read this artcile ... I think this is peanuts to the massive FAIL it will be when ppl realize what Cortana does ... but then, that's just me.

All your [meta]data is belong to us^2.

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: It's like Spitting Image...

That is just because nobody took over Margareth's office ...

0
0

Kids hack Canadian ATM during LUNCH HOUR

Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: OK, my jaw dropped here

No ... actually, kids learn early that to reset the parental controls on the bluray player they have to read the user manual .... to access hidden options in an ATM, follow the instructions you found online.

Adults don't usually care about manuals, they just try three times, then give up ...

0
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Well know

You must have one of those special cards which is not linked to your account, then, right ? Do you really think you can get away with that ???

ATM operator: We have 2000 quid missing, lets see, who withdrew large sums of money in small bills ... Shit, this guy has been withdrawing 500 quid in 10 quid notes, there lets get him ...

What you wanna do is copy cards or hack the system to spit out money, neither of which you can do by entering the operator menu.

1
0
Hans 1
Bronze badge
Facepalm

There you go:

http://www.atmgurus.com/training/WebHelp%20-%20MB1800%20Operator%20Function%20Menu%20Flow/To_Access_the_Operator_Function_Menu.htm

1
0

British boffin tells Obama's science advisor: You're wrong on climate change

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Windows

AGW is not happening and all this is just non-sense.

(In dire need of upvotes)

0
3
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Logic Fail

@Squander Two

> Your eyes measure temperature? Are you a cyborg?

Shit, what do you use to read a thermometer then, care to share ?

Anecdotal, maybe, summer 2003 in France, very hot (hottest ever registered), Dec 1999 storms in France, Dec, Jan, Feb 2014 "massive" flooding ... whole cities with 1 to 2m water for a period of 2 months ... yes, 2m of water in house and garden for 2 MONTHS. Arguably, the latter might not be climate change, it might simply be due to the sand we drag out of seabeds for construction ... go check how much sand we use a year for construction, where it comes from and the effect it has on French and south Florida beaches (the other side of the pond), for example.

When you have anecdotal evidence all around the planet it sort stops being "anecdotal" I guess ... ;-)

0
1
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: Global Warming? @ Dr. Ellen

You again ... so you think climate science has not improved since the 1960's ? We do have super computers now.

We call it climate change as some parts of the globe are warming, while others will be cooling. Boffins across the globe claim it is changing faster than ever before. I do not know if it is man-made since climate scientists do not agree.

However, what I do know is that we are producing gigatons of waste all over the planet when we have alternatives that are environmentally friendly and not necessarily more expensive. We can blend in with nature and will have to, because it is our only hope, eventually. We cannot go on wasting energy (which means waste money, too) at current levels because it does not scale well - an additional 2 billion (China, India) humans will pretty soon wanna live just like we do.

We need to find and use clean energy sources, the sun and moon provide quite "a bit" of energy to this planet and it is free fuel, once we have the systems in place. In the long-term it is waaaaay cheaper. I am convinced that we will be able to produce much more energy for far less in a distributed system, which will mean that you will be able to leave the PC on overnight, if you so wish,

but you should not as long as it is produced using fossil fuel or heavy metals.

Graphene is overhyped, but this stuff will improve batteries and energy transportation.

As to buying stuff ... are you not tired of filling waste dumps ? You needa watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GorqroigqM

As Henry Ford once said, “Those who say it cannot be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.”

1
4

Tesla, Nissan, BMW mull all-for-plug, plug-for-all electrocar charger plan

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Pint

At least spying will stop

BMW accused of spying on low cost electric car Autolib'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/10299447/BMW-accused-of-spying-on-low-cost-electric-car-Autolib.html

0
1

Yet another reason to skip commercials: Microsoft ad TURNS ON your Xbox One

Hans 1
Bronze badge
Coat

Re: LOL

These consoles, ps4, xbox 360 & one, are for idiots. You pay premium for crippled hardware, expensive parts, internet play ...

Get a gaming PC for the same dosh that is upgradable and enjoy free online game play, a no-brainer ? Not in an idiocracy ...

0
2
Hans 1
Bronze badge

Re: You're talking about picture in picture?

to have some fun during the commercials or when you wanna watch a game of football and like me do not care about all the shit the commentators fork out before the game starts ... I see many use cases ...

2
0

Page: