3 posts • joined Saturday 18th July 2009 18:29 GMT
No one elses responsibility
If this person was not looking where he was going then it is his own fault for his demise. Personal responsibility for ones own safety is just that, perosnal responsibility. It is up to the individual to watxh out for his/her own safety not for every one else to do it for them.
What has it got to do with anyone else if a company wants to give away extra software with its OS? If it wasn't for MS windows os of these browser companies would never have come into existance. This is a free enterprise society so if these companies can't compete in the existing market then they should either pull out or develop their own OS and try competing that way.
It's time these companies stopped complaining that another company offers a full package of OS and applications and do something about it by competing and not running to "big daddy".
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid