1 post • joined Saturday 18th July 2009 02:35 GMT
Did hp pay more?
Quite the contrary. I would believe hp paid less than what the VC's put into the company, considering the size of the customer base, and extrapolating what their annual revenues were.
Ibrix was an 8 year old company with a claimed 175 customers?... Ibrix would be lucky if they were picked off for $40M.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones