1 post • joined 18 Jul 2009
Did hp pay more?
Quite the contrary. I would believe hp paid less than what the VC's put into the company, considering the size of the customer base, and extrapolating what their annual revenues were.
Ibrix was an 8 year old company with a claimed 175 customers?... Ibrix would be lucky if they were picked off for $40M.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM