1 post • joined 18 Jul 2009
Did hp pay more?
Quite the contrary. I would believe hp paid less than what the VC's put into the company, considering the size of the customer base, and extrapolating what their annual revenues were.
Ibrix was an 8 year old company with a claimed 175 customers?... Ibrix would be lucky if they were picked off for $40M.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests