3 posts • joined 11 May 2007
Don't go .com
As a Canadian, I say stick true to your root and brand and stick with .co.uk
Just wait until July when Power6 arrives. You will have the ability to migrate running Logical Partitions between servers.
Make IPTV like the TV of old
What I want is a box in the basement that takes the internet in and provides coax out to all my TVs. I don't want a separate box for each TV.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes