3 posts • joined 11 May 2007
Don't go .com
As a Canadian, I say stick true to your root and brand and stick with .co.uk
Just wait until July when Power6 arrives. You will have the ability to migrate running Logical Partitions between servers.
Make IPTV like the TV of old
What I want is a box in the basement that takes the internet in and provides coax out to all my TVs. I don't want a separate box for each TV.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE