3 posts • joined 11 May 2007
Don't go .com
As a Canadian, I say stick true to your root and brand and stick with .co.uk
Just wait until July when Power6 arrives. You will have the ability to migrate running Logical Partitions between servers.
Make IPTV like the TV of old
What I want is a box in the basement that takes the internet in and provides coax out to all my TVs. I don't want a separate box for each TV.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder