3 posts • joined 11 May 2007
Don't go .com
As a Canadian, I say stick true to your root and brand and stick with .co.uk
Just wait until July when Power6 arrives. You will have the ability to migrate running Logical Partitions between servers.
Make IPTV like the TV of old
What I want is a box in the basement that takes the internet in and provides coax out to all my TVs. I don't want a separate box for each TV.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked