3 posts • joined 11 May 2007
Don't go .com
As a Canadian, I say stick true to your root and brand and stick with .co.uk
Just wait until July when Power6 arrives. You will have the ability to migrate running Logical Partitions between servers.
Make IPTV like the TV of old
What I want is a box in the basement that takes the internet in and provides coax out to all my TVs. I don't want a separate box for each TV.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs