8 posts • joined Friday 17th July 2009 14:21 GMT
I wonder how well it copes with Mummerset accents on Talk Like A Pirate Day?
Or perhaps some people who comment so well and entertainingly on other subjects only show their true colours -- whiney, threatened Little Englander male -- when there's a 'social ishoo' involved.
Trying too hard?
What's euphemistic about calling a rubbish tip a recycling centre? Once upon a time all you could do there was throw things away for landfill, hence, rubbish tip. Visit any halfway decent one now and the landfill section is a tiny part of the whole. Virtually anything that can be kept apart for recycling is. Hence, recycling centre. Simples. Of course what happens to the old electronic and white goods is anyone's guess.
"Somebody must have laid false information against Josef K., for he was arrested one morning without having done anything wrong". Our hero is then tried by a hidden court and executed without ever knowing the real nature of the charges against him...
For fuck's sake, Mr Home Sec, Kafka wrote it as a warning, not a policy manual.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging