8 posts • joined 17 Jul 2009
How about 'Kiwi Fruit'? It's good for you and really speeds up your throughput...
I wonder how well it copes with Mummerset accents on Talk Like A Pirate Day?
They won't want a hand from me.
I know where it's been and I'm not afraid to tell them.
Re: Loading it with files
Email files to email@example.com -- have only tried a few supported formats so far. But no serious fails as yet.
Or perhaps some people who comment so well and entertainingly on other subjects only show their true colours -- whiney, threatened Little Englander male -- when there's a 'social ishoo' involved.
Trying too hard?
What's euphemistic about calling a rubbish tip a recycling centre? Once upon a time all you could do there was throw things away for landfill, hence, rubbish tip. Visit any halfway decent one now and the landfill section is a tiny part of the whole. Virtually anything that can be kept apart for recycling is. Hence, recycling centre. Simples. Of course what happens to the old electronic and white goods is anyone's guess.
Yippee. Now can someone please make a modern compact with a filter thread?
"Somebody must have laid false information against Josef K., for he was arrested one morning without having done anything wrong". Our hero is then tried by a hidden court and executed without ever knowing the real nature of the charges against him...
For fuck's sake, Mr Home Sec, Kafka wrote it as a warning, not a policy manual.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars