4 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
'they will 'scale it back to common sense levels'. The problem is that there are *no* common sense levels'...
While your at it...
can you also repeal that pesky bit on CRB that means the chief constable can (at his descretion...) state any old gossip/"police intelligence"/outright lies as non-conviction data.
ta very muchly
accusations ruining lives?
'interesting to know just how strong an accusation's evidence would have to be before it'd ruin your life.'
not a lot,
ive been there and now get rejected for work because of an unfounded (and untrue) accusation...
another fucking oppertunity for me to be rejected due to unsubstantiated allegations with enhanced CRB. last job i applied for was a warehouse loader "enhanced CRB required"...
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64