4 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
'they will 'scale it back to common sense levels'. The problem is that there are *no* common sense levels'...
While your at it...
can you also repeal that pesky bit on CRB that means the chief constable can (at his descretion...) state any old gossip/"police intelligence"/outright lies as non-conviction data.
ta very muchly
accusations ruining lives?
'interesting to know just how strong an accusation's evidence would have to be before it'd ruin your life.'
not a lot,
ive been there and now get rejected for work because of an unfounded (and untrue) accusation...
another fucking oppertunity for me to be rejected due to unsubstantiated allegations with enhanced CRB. last job i applied for was a warehouse loader "enhanced CRB required"...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs