6 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
re: Well O2 just lost my business
Good luck in finding a different carrier with unlimited data.
It sucks but the race to the bottom of the offerings pile is at full speed.
Sign me up.
Still smiling at the use of ! after every word in the title.
I know it's an old joke but it makes me chuckle every time.
Excellent! work! El! Reg!
" "Customers need to know things are OK. Their services are still there, we’re still there, although we’ve gone through administration, it’s all for the best really. And none of their services are altered, affected or lost," claimed Kaye. "
Do you think they'll still 'be there' if customers come looking for refunds/credits etc or will that be a case of "I'm afraid Breathe Networks took your cash and as we are a separate entity you will need to speak to the Administrators. Good luck!" ?
Just be grateful wasn't on his mobile - if he was it would have been fatal - I have seen the signs in petrol stations!
Erm, is it me?
If we flip the genders does this turn into a serious assault with a lifetime on the Sex Offenders Register?
On the other hand; pass my coat and where did I put my passport?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...