6 posts • joined Thursday 16th July 2009 13:59 GMT
" "Customers need to know things are OK. Their services are still there, we’re still there, although we’ve gone through administration, it’s all for the best really. And none of their services are altered, affected or lost," claimed Kaye. "
Do you think they'll still 'be there' if customers come looking for refunds/credits etc or will that be a case of "I'm afraid Breathe Networks took your cash and as we are a separate entity you will need to speak to the Administrators. Good luck!" ?
Erm, is it me?
If we flip the genders does this turn into a serious assault with a lifetime on the Sex Offenders Register?
On the other hand; pass my coat and where did I put my passport?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle