6 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
re: Well O2 just lost my business
Good luck in finding a different carrier with unlimited data.
It sucks but the race to the bottom of the offerings pile is at full speed.
Sign me up.
Still smiling at the use of ! after every word in the title.
I know it's an old joke but it makes me chuckle every time.
Excellent! work! El! Reg!
" "Customers need to know things are OK. Their services are still there, we’re still there, although we’ve gone through administration, it’s all for the best really. And none of their services are altered, affected or lost," claimed Kaye. "
Do you think they'll still 'be there' if customers come looking for refunds/credits etc or will that be a case of "I'm afraid Breathe Networks took your cash and as we are a separate entity you will need to speak to the Administrators. Good luck!" ?
Just be grateful wasn't on his mobile - if he was it would have been fatal - I have seen the signs in petrol stations!
Erm, is it me?
If we flip the genders does this turn into a serious assault with a lifetime on the Sex Offenders Register?
On the other hand; pass my coat and where did I put my passport?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip