2 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
This heinous breach of order
cries out for Playmobil. With a 6' photographer and coppers and the Tour de France, as long as I'm wishing.
Thank you, this will be a welcomed resource. I've had for some time a usage question about British English that could probably be clarified with an example rather than a definition.
Are Radiohead wankers and Coldplay tossers, or is it the other way around?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp