2 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
This heinous breach of order
cries out for Playmobil. With a 6' photographer and coppers and the Tour de France, as long as I'm wishing.
Thank you, this will be a welcomed resource. I've had for some time a usage question about British English that could probably be clarified with an example rather than a definition.
Are Radiohead wankers and Coldplay tossers, or is it the other way around?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab