2 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
This heinous breach of order
cries out for Playmobil. With a 6' photographer and coppers and the Tour de France, as long as I'm wishing.
Thank you, this will be a welcomed resource. I've had for some time a usage question about British English that could probably be clarified with an example rather than a definition.
Are Radiohead wankers and Coldplay tossers, or is it the other way around?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL