4 posts • joined 16 Jul 2009
Thanks for the heads up El Reg!
I can't count the number of times at the end of a workday when your trying to get out the door to be greeted with 'Updating 1 of lord knows how many!'
It was ok!
I think people are being a bit harsh, it wasn't that bad, certainly watchable with a few laugh out loud bits and certainly a thousand times better than rubbish like The Hangover (Awful awful film!)
Quite excited about this one, with the flop of the PSP and limited graphics on the DS they could be on to something big.
Why why why!?
hmmmm, 'We'd like to term Bing into a verb' - so basically trying to copy Google with their failure of a search engine which is now on it's third name!?
and creating deeper engagement, competing is personal, competing is here, this is our battle cry blah blah blah, for the love of all thing's holy it's only opening a shop!
Still trying to understand how they think opening a shop next door to their designer shop looking competitors, espsecially when their own efforts are being designed by somebody who ran Asda!, do they really think this is a good idea!?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know