7 posts • joined 15 Jul 2009
Yes, this all looks great, but I just want a simple compromise between time and distance in my GPS. It should allow me set the trade-off, for example that I will travel an extra mile per two minutes saved so I don't get routes that add twenty miles to save one minute.
One word ...
Nothing to do with the mission, but you should put some in the hypobaric chamber next time. We want to know, that's all.
Delay the film?
Surely, the CD would serve to promote the film.
I think you'll find system administrators get no respect 365 days a year.
Don't they pay more if they earn more?
Apparently, graduates earn £100,000 more over their lifetime than "comparable non-graduates". So they already pay £30,000+ more in income tax (assuming lower rate early in their careers, then higher rate). Shouldn't we be simplifying the tax system, not complicating it?
That explains it!
On BBC World News last night, there was just a ticker saying that a plane crash in Italy had been caused by a bride throwing her bouquet. No mention of a microlight.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp