7 posts • joined 15 Jul 2009
Yes, this all looks great, but I just want a simple compromise between time and distance in my GPS. It should allow me set the trade-off, for example that I will travel an extra mile per two minutes saved so I don't get routes that add twenty miles to save one minute.
One word ...
Nothing to do with the mission, but you should put some in the hypobaric chamber next time. We want to know, that's all.
Delay the film?
Surely, the CD would serve to promote the film.
I think you'll find system administrators get no respect 365 days a year.
Don't they pay more if they earn more?
Apparently, graduates earn £100,000 more over their lifetime than "comparable non-graduates". So they already pay £30,000+ more in income tax (assuming lower rate early in their careers, then higher rate). Shouldn't we be simplifying the tax system, not complicating it?
That explains it!
On BBC World News last night, there was just a ticker saying that a plane crash in Italy had been caused by a bride throwing her bouquet. No mention of a microlight.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots