1 post • joined 14 Jul 2009
Not an expert but...
HDMI leads have been reported to work upto 15 metres without trouble. I can't see the point of introducing a waveguide when you can easily carry the video information at baseband.
The motto when I worked for a (now defunct) Wireless Broadband equipment manufacturer was: Copper is good. You know where you are with copper
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds