1 post • joined 14 Jul 2009
Not an expert but...
HDMI leads have been reported to work upto 15 metres without trouble. I can't see the point of introducing a waveguide when you can easily carry the video information at baseband.
The motto when I worked for a (now defunct) Wireless Broadband equipment manufacturer was: Copper is good. You know where you are with copper
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders