2 posts • joined 13 Jul 2009
And now is not the time...
to be finding out the fact. At least Vodafone in Oz are lucky in that they can ask whoever slurped their customer data recently, if they can kindly have it back please.
Why wait till you hurt yourself?
The more BOFHly amongst us will assuredly inflict pain on others while also swearing at them. It certainly helps make me feel better.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan