4 posts • joined Monday 13th July 2009 10:38 GMT
i read the aricle twice, trying to discover the point that the author was trying to make.
my conclusion was that there was none.
this is not up to the usual standard of the register.
i thought this was against apple's T&Cs
it is a while since i bought an apple computer.
but i definitely remember that there was one exclsusion in the licence for the mac that i used to own; and that was its use in the nuclear industry - which was forbidden
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job