4 posts • joined 13 Jul 2009
i read the aricle twice, trying to discover the point that the author was trying to make.
my conclusion was that there was none.
this is not up to the usual standard of the register.
channel 4 hd - freesat?
did not know that c4 was free to air
i thought this was against apple's T&Cs
it is a while since i bought an apple computer.
but i definitely remember that there was one exclsusion in the licence for the mac that i used to own; and that was its use in the nuclear industry - which was forbidden
coverage maps are available on the gsmworld.com website
so what is wrong with:
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS