2247 posts • joined Friday 10th July 2009 11:30 GMT
"He understands the real world, not some sort of fantasy like the RIM people have."
And tries to change it to match the view throughHisWindows...worked for a while-not for much longer,thank FSM.
Standing on MS's shoulders?
Soon they will be standing on their throat. Can't wait for that.
You can use it as a pickaxe? Might as well...
I expect this
to happen shortly after the flying car and cheap fusion. And world peace.
who fakes Israeli passports?
'teh pixels are all wrong' too?
with that attitude,you will need to do just that when the oil runs out near you.
I object to this post!
Not to have it removed, but because you sound like an arse.
"New...iPad... square corners... get injunctions... on the rest of them ..."
Where does the 'smart' bit come in?
Almost all rechargeable things tend to do that already without Big Brother's 'input'.
so- Creative Diary Keeping for the FUTURE!!
Monday- Land's end
Tuesday- John O'Groats
I thought Italians were cultured and polite.
How about making this mandatory for lorries?
They already have tachographs, so not much problem in adapting to it?
That is all...
If God did smite more often-
More people might believe.
Just like the good old days!
More smiting and a cleaner brane!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad