4 posts • joined 8 Jul 2009
1) A company that is honest about being dishonest.
2) A company that is dishonest about being honest
3) A company that is dishonest about being dishonest?
Now pair each exclusively with option 1, 2 or 3.
1 = a
2 = b
3 = c
1 = a
2 = c
3 = b
There are bigger evils in this world than Microsoft!
"Just abolish software patents, please."
Software Patents Suck
To the mypoic and assorted fanbois who say, 'Cool!', think like rational critters, not like Twitter w@ts. If i4i pull this one off (they're probably in the bogs 'pulling one off' as I type) then this is bigger than just Microsoft. Only idiots would applaud this decision.
Software patents have always sucked. Software patents will always suck.
Who's the muppet?
"One commenter on an Ubuntu mailing list promised his company would look into switching from Ubuntu to Fedora because Mono "is just too dangerous". Haaa. Haaaaaaaaaah. What a muppet!
Maybe you could drop this arse a quick mesage and tell him he should get out a little more and, who knows, maybe even get a life. Muppets. They never cease to amuse me.
Me. I use Microsoft and various Linux flavours daily and have done for more years that I care to remember. Both camps have their faults. When will the world wake up and realise that neither open source or proprietary is the answer to everything and never can be.
All this continual verbal bitch slapping by both camps is, well, tiresome at best. It's like listening to a bunch of toothless pensioners gumming on the end of a turd.
Wake up world. Get a life! :)
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins