6 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
PH because she calls for undivided attention??
I may be wide of the mark, but, iirc, Paris was a true multi-tasker.
Receiving a phone call in the middle of an intimate session constitues multi tasking in my mind.
what we need here is to close down any requests for updates because the users don't know what they need.
mine's the one with the resizable text area in it's pocket
have that not heard of el reg's standardised measuring scale?
who are these people, why are they not measuring in the universally recognised units of "size's of wales", "libraries of congress", "kelly brooks' cups" etc etc.
mine is the one with a library of congress stored on a device the size of 1/10 kelly brooks cup.
click until you find the fool responsible for this attrocity.
paste in the relevant above comments as to why this is a foolish idea.
paste the links to digg/reddit/4chan etc.
Start a riot.
it's a proven methodology.
(Mine's the one with spare email addresses in the pocket.)
and google abandoning google video
doesn't garner anywhere near as much criticism.
fanboys are rubbish.
The game will be called "war"
and the combabtants will be teenagers using 360's and PS3's.
It'll be freely available to download and the graphics will be awe inspiring.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops