8 posts • joined Monday 6th July 2009 17:22 GMT
More Gobsheit from Linux "Spokespeople"
So which is it? A Kernel? An Operating system? What? And why are you making it so convenient by compiling all these drivers with it? Because you can? If you didn't, would your favourite interface still work?
For years we've been hearing about the future of Linux on the Desktop. You mean to tell me that all this time the word Linux is just a place holder for a combination of elements that pass for the equivalent of an OS Turing Test, a seamless user experience? Come on. You can do better than that.
Another heroic retraction!
“A mobile is far handier than a computer for internet access - I seldom use a PC outside the office."
Why hasn't anyone made the connection that mobile phones are mini netbooks?
Paris, cuz she's so purdy.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up