8 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
More Gobsheit from Linux "Spokespeople"
So which is it? A Kernel? An Operating system? What? And why are you making it so convenient by compiling all these drivers with it? Because you can? If you didn't, would your favourite interface still work?
For years we've been hearing about the future of Linux on the Desktop. You mean to tell me that all this time the word Linux is just a place holder for a combination of elements that pass for the equivalent of an OS Turing Test, a seamless user experience? Come on. You can do better than that.
A Real Life version of "The Corbomite Maneuver"
And will quickly
....vomit it out again.
Re: Is this now Slashdot?
The evidence for this is the worthless post by a person who cynically calls himself "Steve Bush".
We will all be safer
when we stop using web browsers like IE and Firefox. Me? I use Lynx.
Perhaps he should
....extend his entrepeneurial skills by saving his money, buying an island close by and declaring independence from NZ.
Another heroic retraction!
“A mobile is far handier than a computer for internet access - I seldom use a PC outside the office."
Why hasn't anyone made the connection that mobile phones are mini netbooks?
Paris, cuz she's so purdy.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods