4 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
"That limitation also applied to the iPhone's native mail app, at least until recently, which annoyed many users who wanted to keep their work and home email accounts separate."
Are you sure? I always used it quite happily with multiple accounts. What did change recently (in iOS 4.0) was the introduction of a unified inbox for those multiple accounts.
If it was remotely wiped through MobileMe, why didn't they do a location track on it first?! We heard loads of press reports when the feature appeared of people recovering their lost or stolen iPhones, but Apple can't use it to retrieve their super secret new prototype?
"As the Prime Minister has consistently said, he is determined to build a stronger, fairer, better Britain for all."
So he IS going? I'm confused.
Baroness O'Cathain can stick this ridiculous amendment up her a*se.
Writings about "acts likely to result in serious injury to anus" ...
What have I done???
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan