4 posts • joined Monday 6th July 2009 15:50 GMT
"That limitation also applied to the iPhone's native mail app, at least until recently, which annoyed many users who wanted to keep their work and home email accounts separate."
Are you sure? I always used it quite happily with multiple accounts. What did change recently (in iOS 4.0) was the introduction of a unified inbox for those multiple accounts.
If it was remotely wiped through MobileMe, why didn't they do a location track on it first?! We heard loads of press reports when the feature appeared of people recovering their lost or stolen iPhones, but Apple can't use it to retrieve their super secret new prototype?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle