8 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
Why should it be a monopoly for Amazon?
There is nothing to stop Apple from aggressively pricing ebooks to foment iWhatever sales, as Amazon do for Kindle sales.
the author probably wanted to make a portmanteau word from "plod" and "clot".
There's no accounting for taste.
Who is this Rihanna of whom you speak any way?
yes it's just you.
BitTorrent is the protocol - the others you mention are clients that implement the bittorrent protocol.
Surely driving a BMW is an offence in itself
Re: Re: Where the hell are the IRA when you need them?
Assassination is a very good political tool (for some value of "good", i suppose). It is a very effective, time-honoured and traditional method of dealing with political "problems".
@Peter 2 12:22 GMT
Most (if not all) managers like fancy external reports so that they can have something shiny to show their own bosses. (Internal reports are also much detailed and show up too much dirt to be shown to higher-ups.) A fancy *IDC* report will persuade the stupid fuckers even though it doesn't actually say anything at all.
@ Anonymous Coward 12:50 GMT
Who gives a shit about Opera?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad