8 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
Why should it be a monopoly for Amazon?
There is nothing to stop Apple from aggressively pricing ebooks to foment iWhatever sales, as Amazon do for Kindle sales.
the author probably wanted to make a portmanteau word from "plod" and "clot".
There's no accounting for taste.
Who is this Rihanna of whom you speak any way?
yes it's just you.
BitTorrent is the protocol - the others you mention are clients that implement the bittorrent protocol.
Surely driving a BMW is an offence in itself
Re: Re: Where the hell are the IRA when you need them?
Assassination is a very good political tool (for some value of "good", i suppose). It is a very effective, time-honoured and traditional method of dealing with political "problems".
@Peter 2 12:22 GMT
Most (if not all) managers like fancy external reports so that they can have something shiny to show their own bosses. (Internal reports are also much detailed and show up too much dirt to be shown to higher-ups.) A fancy *IDC* report will persuade the stupid fuckers even though it doesn't actually say anything at all.
@ Anonymous Coward 12:50 GMT
Who gives a shit about Opera?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan