7 posts • joined 6 Jul 2009
What's the point in having adult ratings if you're not going to make use of them? At least if the user hasn't bothered setting parental controls, they could force you to allow it first.
More of a Logitech fan as far as computer peripherals go. Longer warranty too.
This is relevent to my interests...
especially considering Nokia bitch-slapped the n900 out of Australian hands, this may be my next phone.
This reminds me of Lenovo, man those laptops were shit. I must've seen half of them come back. If this affects my brand new Toshiba's warranty, I won't be a happy camper.
Chrome isn't finished yet. Where's the extensions? The themes? Sure, it's fast and pretty lean, but why use it when I have firefox?
There's like over a century of prior art?
If Nokia gave Android a go, I'd be on it like a fat kid on cake. I love Nokia, and Symbian works, but it doesn't work how I want it to. I mean, at least give me the illusion I have some control. None of this signed apps crap. More visual customisation. SOMETHING.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR