7 posts • joined Monday 6th July 2009 12:16 GMT
This is relevent to my interests...
especially considering Nokia bitch-slapped the n900 out of Australian hands, this may be my next phone.
Chrome isn't finished yet. Where's the extensions? The themes? Sure, it's fast and pretty lean, but why use it when I have firefox?
There's like over a century of prior art?
If Nokia gave Android a go, I'd be on it like a fat kid on cake. I love Nokia, and Symbian works, but it doesn't work how I want it to. I mean, at least give me the illusion I have some control. None of this signed apps crap. More visual customisation. SOMETHING.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst