4 posts • joined 5 Jul 2009
"In some respects you get too many adjustment options. Not only is there the usual selection of viewing modes (Dynamic, Normal, Cinema, Game), there are pre-set THX (for THX-certified movies), photo and Professional modes, which allow advanced setting adjustments including individual gamma levels. Frankly, what is the point?"
Mention this down on AVForums and they would eat you alive. A big draw back with the 09 models was that fact that our american brothers were able to 'professionally' calibrate the screen while this feature was omitted for the UK models.
Frankyly, I have never tried to calibrate a screen but apparently the results are good. I'll definately give it a try when the 50V20 eventually makes it here. Please Reg, hurry up with the review!
I love it
I bought a PS3 just for this game and I think it was well worth it but I don't see any games on the horizon that tickle my fancy and that aren't going to be released on the 360 aswell.
Not a fan
We've been selling this phone in Selfridges for a couple of months now. Selling for £649, this phone really is for people with more money than sense. Half the time you cannot see the screen properly and the features are pretty lousy.
I'm so happy, there are practically no negative comments towards my beloved amiga. A500+ was my first computer type thing. Only used it for games mind, i was only 5 when my parents bought it for me. I remember you could use Sega Master System and Megadrive pads on it too and for some reason joystick port 2 was for player 1.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp