1 post • joined 4 Jul 2009
Happy Things user
I am a long time Things user. I am using both the desktop and the iPhone version. After about a year ago I discovered the beta version of Things. After trying it out for a few weeks I was surprised that it didn't feel like a beta at all. It was the one to-do manager that finally worked for me. Wrote to customer support two times and got very nice and helpful replies within 1 and 2 days. If you are like me one year ago trying different approaches and nothing sticks, give Things a try.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan