2 posts • joined Friday 3rd July 2009 03:47 GMT
Where are the normal cars?
Here's an idea... Make a freakin' hybrid/electric powertrain for the Jetta or Passat. Why are all these companies making these cheesey little pieces of crap. Why can't they just put an awesome hybrid (diesel preferably) system into a normal car?
"So you are saying that a game where you kill prostitutes and old ladies is okay, but titties is tottally wrong? Well, that's Apple to you..."
Nope, that's America for you. Land of strange hypocrisy with vocal minority of religious zealots who love their guns and violent movies, but find the display of boobs and butts far too immoral for their delicate sensibilities...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up