2 posts • joined 3 Jul 2009
Where are the normal cars?
Here's an idea... Make a freakin' hybrid/electric powertrain for the Jetta or Passat. Why are all these companies making these cheesey little pieces of crap. Why can't they just put an awesome hybrid (diesel preferably) system into a normal car?
"So you are saying that a game where you kill prostitutes and old ladies is okay, but titties is tottally wrong? Well, that's Apple to you..."
Nope, that's America for you. Land of strange hypocrisy with vocal minority of religious zealots who love their guns and violent movies, but find the display of boobs and butts far too immoral for their delicate sensibilities...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...