5 posts • joined 1 Jul 2009
Their (now seized) website looks serious, with a focus on customer service and security. Also reasonable fees it appears. Wish my bank were like that.
Also outside scripts?
Someone tried if the optimizer was tripped by an empty xhtml tag such as "<script />" followed by visible text such as "You may /*NOT*/ post anonymously."?
Or false positive?
First I thought it was about making yourself look like a known villain. You know, to overload the system, if it catches on. Why reverse engineer the technology then? Obviously, so you can design a make-up, that deceives the machine, but still looks more or less like yourself to the human eye.
Haven't you noticed, NTFS is the new FAT. It will never end.
Re: look closer
Interesting observation. GGF is not registered with nasdaqomxnordic.com but with the smaller aktietorget.se, where I believe the Financial Supervisory Authority (fi.se) have less authority.
Unless you noticed other comments. The deal is not closed yet. GGF has to gather the money, and its board of directors must approve.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9