4 posts • joined 10 Sep 2009
The distribution gets renamed, and sadly the continuous access to source code in the opensolaris.org repository goes away. We'll see what happens, but from what I understand, source is to be made available when the "product" is release, not as good but still better than no source :)
You left one out....
Oracle/Sun F5100, it can do around 1.6M IOPS.......
4 years to late
Lots of talk and no action, should have been booted out at least 4 years a go.
The main reason is that TPC-C sucks
The main reason for Sun not doing any TPC-C benchmarks is more based on the fact that TPC-C sucks as a benchmark and have very little use in real life. Do some fact checking next time...
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop