2 posts • joined 30 Jun 2009
That's just basic SharePoint 2013...
Politicians and Systems Design = Fail
This is why systems design should never be left to politicians. Fair enough they may not have much of an idea about what limitations there might be in a particular IT system, but surely legal ramifications like this are their area of expertise. Perhaps they should just leave everything to the IT bods and let them get on with it, would probably result in a system that works and deals with all the constraints. Idiots the lot of them.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip