11 posts • joined 30 Jun 2009
And yes,10 years down the line we will find out - MAYBE - that it was, indeed, an extreme case of "planned obsolescence", and they'll be fined 10 billion rubles (or rupees), of which every Seagate customer (US only) will be entitled to big mac voucher to the value of 10 bucks. And it'll be hailed as another case of "ultimate justice for the customer".
Ah, but the legal types will get most of the money.
Fire their asses up there to see for themselves?
And so another political appointee takes a bribe. Why would anyone be surprised by this?
How many of those devices are replacements for existing units? I've replaced mine twice already.
Where's Queen Insbella
When we really need her?
Darwin at work
If the activity is also practiced at funerals then this may well be the last generation of the family.
One can only hope.
I haven't heard such a flap about the proper grip since I was twelve and that was a totally different subject.
Paris because... well, it should be obvious.
I'm betting on B.
Yeah, but could she use a cellphone?
A standard that finally catches up with real life? I'm surprised they didn't change it just enough to render all the 11n kit out there unusable.
I want to see this guy's face when the med students make their rounds.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor