10 posts • joined Tuesday 30th June 2009 09:19 GMT
Those were the good old days..
Running CM on the G1 and waking up to find a new release along with a couple of .1's
Finally a laptop with some I/O at the back. Lately, manufacturers have been putting the hinge/battery at the back with the I/O on the sides, this makes it incredibly awkward to use a mouse with something plugged into the side, getting in the way.
Why not just use a tried and tested tool?
You'll want to see this
Right click > View Source
You may wonder why this site is offline, if you are reading the source then you are most probably a web developer that has been paid to change this.
I put this here as the company in question broke our contract and left payments outstanding, as a last resort I put their site offline, what else could I do.
Make sure you are paid up front, even if you have a contract, they aint worth shit.
Misused password cracking software?
Surely it's sole purpose is to crack passwords? You can't really misuse it..
Point out the obvious..
Anyone could of told you that.. you don't even need a camera, just hold phone at various angles and you can see the smudges.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging