10 posts • joined 30 Jun 2009
Those were the good old days..
Running CM on the G1 and waking up to find a new release along with a couple of .1's
Just been reconnected after almost 5 hours offline. Got to love BT..
Finally a laptop with some I/O at the back. Lately, manufacturers have been putting the hinge/battery at the back with the I/O on the sides, this makes it incredibly awkward to use a mouse with something plugged into the side, getting in the way.
Why not just use a tried and tested tool?
You'll want to see this
Right click > View Source
You may wonder why this site is offline, if you are reading the source then you are most probably a web developer that has been paid to change this.
I put this here as the company in question broke our contract and left payments outstanding, as a last resort I put their site offline, what else could I do.
Make sure you are paid up front, even if you have a contract, they aint worth shit.
Misused password cracking software?
Surely it's sole purpose is to crack passwords? You can't really misuse it..
Point out the obvious..
Anyone could of told you that.. you don't even need a camera, just hold phone at various angles and you can see the smudges.
What about Slitaz?
So why do banks keep telling us to cover up the keypad when we use ATM machines?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat