1 post • joined 30 Jun 2009
Causes and effects - HSBC online
24 June: HSBC brings business banking to iPhone: Global bank HSBC is now offering its business internet banking services to UK customers using the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
26 June: HSBC online banking goes off the wall: Many HSBC customers are currently struggling to access the company's online banking system.
Doesn't take a genius to work out why there are problems. New capability rolled out. No roll-back plan. Inadequate quality assurance.
What's astounding is the lack of holding page and problem handling. It seems as if management are in denial.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC