1 post • joined 30 Jun 2009
Causes and effects - HSBC online
24 June: HSBC brings business banking to iPhone: Global bank HSBC is now offering its business internet banking services to UK customers using the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
26 June: HSBC online banking goes off the wall: Many HSBC customers are currently struggling to access the company's online banking system.
Doesn't take a genius to work out why there are problems. New capability rolled out. No roll-back plan. Inadequate quality assurance.
What's astounding is the lack of holding page and problem handling. It seems as if management are in denial.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS