1 post • joined 30 Jun 2009
Causes and effects - HSBC online
24 June: HSBC brings business banking to iPhone: Global bank HSBC is now offering its business internet banking services to UK customers using the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.
26 June: HSBC online banking goes off the wall: Many HSBC customers are currently struggling to access the company's online banking system.
Doesn't take a genius to work out why there are problems. New capability rolled out. No roll-back plan. Inadequate quality assurance.
What's astounding is the lack of holding page and problem handling. It seems as if management are in denial.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*