2 posts • joined 10 May 2007
Wow, a GOOD news story?
...surely the Reg can find a negative slant on this, or are you letting standards slip?!
What's the question?
a) How do we make UK companies own the largest share of the knowledge economy?
b) How do we make the UK be the no.1 marketplace of the knowledge economy?
c) How do we make the UK public/workforce the best equipped to benefit from the knowledge economy?
I suspect they have very different answers. I also suspect the DTI are missing the point - doesn't the knowledge economy bypass old-fashioned structures such as national identity?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK