2 posts • joined 10 May 2007
Wow, a GOOD news story?
...surely the Reg can find a negative slant on this, or are you letting standards slip?!
What's the question?
a) How do we make UK companies own the largest share of the knowledge economy?
b) How do we make the UK be the no.1 marketplace of the knowledge economy?
c) How do we make the UK public/workforce the best equipped to benefit from the knowledge economy?
I suspect they have very different answers. I also suspect the DTI are missing the point - doesn't the knowledge economy bypass old-fashioned structures such as national identity?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia