2 posts • joined 10 May 2007
Wow, a GOOD news story?
...surely the Reg can find a negative slant on this, or are you letting standards slip?!
What's the question?
a) How do we make UK companies own the largest share of the knowledge economy?
b) How do we make the UK be the no.1 marketplace of the knowledge economy?
c) How do we make the UK public/workforce the best equipped to benefit from the knowledge economy?
I suspect they have very different answers. I also suspect the DTI are missing the point - doesn't the knowledge economy bypass old-fashioned structures such as national identity?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL