2 posts • joined 10 May 2007
Wow, a GOOD news story?
...surely the Reg can find a negative slant on this, or are you letting standards slip?!
What's the question?
a) How do we make UK companies own the largest share of the knowledge economy?
b) How do we make the UK be the no.1 marketplace of the knowledge economy?
c) How do we make the UK public/workforce the best equipped to benefit from the knowledge economy?
I suspect they have very different answers. I also suspect the DTI are missing the point - doesn't the knowledge economy bypass old-fashioned structures such as national identity?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS