2 posts • joined 10 May 2007
Wow, a GOOD news story?
...surely the Reg can find a negative slant on this, or are you letting standards slip?!
What's the question?
a) How do we make UK companies own the largest share of the knowledge economy?
b) How do we make the UK be the no.1 marketplace of the knowledge economy?
c) How do we make the UK public/workforce the best equipped to benefit from the knowledge economy?
I suspect they have very different answers. I also suspect the DTI are missing the point - doesn't the knowledge economy bypass old-fashioned structures such as national identity?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base