31 posts • joined Tuesday 30th June 2009 04:25 GMT
Best thing to do with the site is to switch off all the servers and forget it. It has spewed vomit for long enough.
So what if his MacBook was stolen, its the data thats important. Oh wait, you did'nt back up?
Top Gear just started airing in Romainia has it?
I'm gradually weaning my self off gmail due to this, GMX will be my mail provider of choice.Even if their imap is wonkey.
That is correct.
that is all.
Well it could be sent to palm in the event if a crash. Could which tower your currently using be of interest to the developers in investigating a problem?
If this data I'd being gathers, but not sent could it be a case of palm asking the user to send this info?
AOL - Your time has been and gone
Yes, I remember the time when they blanketed everything with CD's, you could not help but avoid them.
But the time has come for AOLit to fade quietly into the memorys of the old timers. Let become nothing more than a Wikipedia entry.
Good luck with that. You would be amazed at what Foxxcon are contracted for
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle