8 posts • joined 29 Jun 2009
It's run on .NET?
Proof if proof be need be
that MS still haven't got a sodding clue what they're doing.
I know it's been done, but..
They're waiting for you Gordon...in the test chamber.
I seem to recall "cutting inefficiencies and bureaucracy " was one of their election promises back in '97.
Holographic chess from Star Wars
...as the bare minimum, or I'm not interested.
...are the 1.5TB drives?!
After IBM sorted the Dethstar problem, I bought them and never looked back. Now I need a 1.5TB drive and they dont do them?
...for unforeseen consequences
But still, they go...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan