8 posts • joined 29 Jun 2009
It's run on .NET?
Proof if proof be need be
that MS still haven't got a sodding clue what they're doing.
I know it's been done, but..
They're waiting for you Gordon...in the test chamber.
I seem to recall "cutting inefficiencies and bureaucracy " was one of their election promises back in '97.
Holographic chess from Star Wars
...as the bare minimum, or I'm not interested.
...are the 1.5TB drives?!
After IBM sorted the Dethstar problem, I bought them and never looked back. Now I need a 1.5TB drive and they dont do them?
...for unforeseen consequences
But still, they go...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack