8 posts • joined 29 Jun 2009
It's run on .NET?
Proof if proof be need be
that MS still haven't got a sodding clue what they're doing.
I know it's been done, but..
They're waiting for you Gordon...in the test chamber.
I seem to recall "cutting inefficiencies and bureaucracy " was one of their election promises back in '97.
Holographic chess from Star Wars
...as the bare minimum, or I'm not interested.
...are the 1.5TB drives?!
After IBM sorted the Dethstar problem, I bought them and never looked back. Now I need a 1.5TB drive and they dont do them?
...for unforeseen consequences
But still, they go...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots