2 posts • joined 8 Sep 2006
You say that there are many E, coli that are non pathegenic (thank goodness). Are the bad guys, E. coli 0157 and E. coli 0111, present in human excrement all the time or do these bad guys come from other animals on this planet that get transferred to say lettuce on a farm and then are ingested by humans?
Make those shot glasses smaller :)
This could explain why bars get away with using smaller shot glasses as the evening progresses :)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?