2 posts • joined 25 Jun 2009
Actually, the law / code of conduct (not sure which) has now changed and only 18's and over can now "wap them out" in a national newspaper.
Believe this was on the back of certain 16 yr olds who appeared in the Daily Sport getting teased, bullied etc as they were still at school
Paris?: She knows all about wapping them out
@Value For Money AC - 25/06 09:10
"Permanent UK employees are substantially cheaper than any contractor (local or imported), and the Government should be encouraging employers to create permanent posts. My sympathies go out to any permanent employee made redundant by outsourcing. Contractors - make yourself value for money."
You obviously have a poor grasp of economics. Permanent UK employees are not substantially cheaper. If you were on a salary of £35,000 - the cost to your company is usually double, so in this case £70,000. Given that you can get a TechMahindra contractor for about £25,000 your argument is "well flawed" or is that floored :-)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide