1 post • joined 25 Jun 2009
Mythic's track record is 1 for 2 re. MMOs.
DAOC - ground breaking.
WAR ~1.2 mill 'box' sales left with barely six figures in live subs mostly due to shoddy engine incapable of delivering the massive scale RvR battles that were to be its USP. Oops.
Hundreds of thousands SW fans around the world are now wondering what side of the coin will show headsup for the new MMO. Ex-mythic and their 50% success rate holds sway, and all the midichlorians in the galaxy can do nought about it. Hopefully they've learned their lessons from WAR.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft