4 posts • joined Thursday 25th June 2009 05:47 GMT
Sounds like they already have...
... a suitably presentable party hostess, whose underwear can be shifted 30cm westwards.
Legally dubious context
What may be "acceptable" on a beach isn't necessarily acceptable in any other context.
So a celeb on a beach may still have a right to privacy beyond the context of the beach - especially if the photo was taken without permission.
Just because a celeb is in the public's eye, doesn't mean they are totally owned by the slavering public.
Icon addressed to the Spanishs judges...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN