4 posts • joined 25 Jun 2009
Sounds like they already have...
... a suitably presentable party hostess, whose underwear can be shifted 30cm westwards.
Why should He stoop to such a level?
You use rail for an analogy?
Sir, you have forgotten that the rail guage problem was created by governments, not by private enterprise.
Legally dubious context
What may be "acceptable" on a beach isn't necessarily acceptable in any other context.
So a celeb on a beach may still have a right to privacy beyond the context of the beach - especially if the photo was taken without permission.
Just because a celeb is in the public's eye, doesn't mean they are totally owned by the slavering public.
Icon addressed to the Spanishs judges...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip