2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2009
I thought the G1 came with a compass, long before the iPhone did. Isn't it Apple playing catchup, here?
I find this locking down of iPhone, Android, Pre... quite amusing. That awful POS of a windows mobile based phone supports third party apps as is. Indeed, ActiveSync even provides a simple installation method for these applications.
Why does Sprint allow WinMo phones (eg HTC Touch) to run whatever the customer likes, and yet requires signed apps on the Palm Pre?
As much as I hate Microsoft stuff, I do like having a phone I can run whatever I like on it!
(Paris, because she's open?)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great