2 posts • joined Wednesday 24th June 2009 18:24 GMT
I find this locking down of iPhone, Android, Pre... quite amusing. That awful POS of a windows mobile based phone supports third party apps as is. Indeed, ActiveSync even provides a simple installation method for these applications.
Why does Sprint allow WinMo phones (eg HTC Touch) to run whatever the customer likes, and yet requires signed apps on the Palm Pre?
As much as I hate Microsoft stuff, I do like having a phone I can run whatever I like on it!
(Paris, because she's open?)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?