1 post • joined 18 Apr 2006
I run a software development business, my son who is 28 years old, is a web developer ( UI designer) in the business.
In August 2005 he was struck down with meningitus and was in ICU for 5 weeks and on a ward awaiting rehab for a further 2 months.
He has now left rehab (April 2006), after a fast track rehab, and is begining to get back to work, although with some consiferable level of impairment in speach and speed of thinking, although improving all the time.
We spent as much time with him as we could whilst he was in ICU and on the ward, we provided considerable amounts of memorabilia , in the form of photo's and his favourite music etc.
I would be interested in having further information about this project.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp