1 post • joined 18 Apr 2006
I run a software development business, my son who is 28 years old, is a web developer ( UI designer) in the business.
In August 2005 he was struck down with meningitus and was in ICU for 5 weeks and on a ward awaiting rehab for a further 2 months.
He has now left rehab (April 2006), after a fast track rehab, and is begining to get back to work, although with some consiferable level of impairment in speach and speed of thinking, although improving all the time.
We spent as much time with him as we could whilst he was in ICU and on the ward, we provided considerable amounts of memorabilia , in the form of photo's and his favourite music etc.
I would be interested in having further information about this project.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes