1 post • joined 23 Jun 2009
RE: AC - GOV and school IT security is a joke!
Your missus obviously works in a school with rubbish security!
I'm a Network Admin at a school and I can tell you that security is high priority. All laptops that leave school have whole disk encryption and all staff members have encrypted memory sticks incase they loose them or they get nicked!
Not every public sector IT worker doesn't know what their doing. Check edugeek for a wealth of public sector IT knowledge!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can