1 post • joined 23 Jun 2009
RE: AC - GOV and school IT security is a joke!
Your missus obviously works in a school with rubbish security!
I'm a Network Admin at a school and I can tell you that security is high priority. All laptops that leave school have whole disk encryption and all staff members have encrypted memory sticks incase they loose them or they get nicked!
Not every public sector IT worker doesn't know what their doing. Check edugeek for a wealth of public sector IT knowledge!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball