1 post • joined 23 Jun 2009
RE: AC - GOV and school IT security is a joke!
Your missus obviously works in a school with rubbish security!
I'm a Network Admin at a school and I can tell you that security is high priority. All laptops that leave school have whole disk encryption and all staff members have encrypted memory sticks incase they loose them or they get nicked!
Not every public sector IT worker doesn't know what their doing. Check edugeek for a wealth of public sector IT knowledge!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars