2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2009
Are they unlocked? And if so will any SIM work? I know you'd have to cut them down to Micro SIM size but that's been shown to work. If so couldn't you get one of the cheaper PAYG SIMs with unlimited data?
I notice it doesn't mention they were left out on desks on the top floor of the town hall, and that they were taken in broad daylight - quality security there!
Then again this is the same institution whose IT system went belly up for over 2 weeks (i.e. nothing worked AT ALL) due to poor network security.
My data was amongst the stolen, we received an apologetic letter and 1 years Experian cover. I look forward to moving schools out of Manchester LEA so they have nothing further to do with me, heck, my pay might even be correct most months!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro