1 post • joined 23 Jun 2009
Comparison with the credit card industry
If a credit card customer notices having been billed for a fraudulent charge, it is usually rectified with a quick phone call or at worst, a signed affidavit.
With these smart meters, hackers can apparently shut power off to unsuspecting customers.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...