1 post • joined 23 Jun 2009
Comparison with the credit card industry
If a credit card customer notices having been billed for a fraudulent charge, it is usually rectified with a quick phone call or at worst, a signed affidavit.
With these smart meters, hackers can apparently shut power off to unsuspecting customers.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM