4 posts • joined 9 May 2007
So their "security" system consists of training a computer program to solve the problems submitted by their system to screen out computers?
Quid pro Quid
I always thought a quid was one pound. Now we have a quid for six pounds (plus), which is six quid, which is 36 pounds....Sounds like another plot of the Eurocrats to do in the venerable sterling through hyper-inflation.
Would you had been greedy Vultures and filed a business method patent on your Diamond service. The Microsoft royalties would have provided a lifetime beer endowment.
Forget the terrorists -- it is well established the Canadians are poisoning us with seductively lower priced pharmecuticals.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...