4 posts • joined 9 May 2007
So their "security" system consists of training a computer program to solve the problems submitted by their system to screen out computers?
Quid pro Quid
I always thought a quid was one pound. Now we have a quid for six pounds (plus), which is six quid, which is 36 pounds....Sounds like another plot of the Eurocrats to do in the venerable sterling through hyper-inflation.
Would you had been greedy Vultures and filed a business method patent on your Diamond service. The Microsoft royalties would have provided a lifetime beer endowment.
Forget the terrorists -- it is well established the Canadians are poisoning us with seductively lower priced pharmecuticals.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth