4 posts • joined 9 May 2007
So their "security" system consists of training a computer program to solve the problems submitted by their system to screen out computers?
Quid pro Quid
I always thought a quid was one pound. Now we have a quid for six pounds (plus), which is six quid, which is 36 pounds....Sounds like another plot of the Eurocrats to do in the venerable sterling through hyper-inflation.
Would you had been greedy Vultures and filed a business method patent on your Diamond service. The Microsoft royalties would have provided a lifetime beer endowment.
Forget the terrorists -- it is well established the Canadians are poisoning us with seductively lower priced pharmecuticals.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer