4 posts • joined 9 May 2007
So their "security" system consists of training a computer program to solve the problems submitted by their system to screen out computers?
Quid pro Quid
I always thought a quid was one pound. Now we have a quid for six pounds (plus), which is six quid, which is 36 pounds....Sounds like another plot of the Eurocrats to do in the venerable sterling through hyper-inflation.
Would you had been greedy Vultures and filed a business method patent on your Diamond service. The Microsoft royalties would have provided a lifetime beer endowment.
Forget the terrorists -- it is well established the Canadians are poisoning us with seductively lower priced pharmecuticals.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS