1 post • joined 22 Jun 2009
My guess would be Vanderbilt University. Not sure how they stack up against other programs but over all it is an excellent hospital. If I had his financial resources when I got mine I probably would have chosen Pittsburg. But they are all pretty good these days. I got mine in the Ghetto of Newark and can say nothing but good things about UMDNJ.
Also being somewhat knowledgeable about liver disease and what one goes through I would put my money on good things coming from Mr. Jobs. Funny thing happens when your liver is sick. You have really high levels of ammonia in you blood and that makes you lose your mental edge or at times makes you down right retarded. Liver disease also does not happen over night. Post transplant a patient will be thinking clearer than he or she has in 10 years.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders