1 post • joined Monday 22nd June 2009 20:02 GMT
My guess would be Vanderbilt University. Not sure how they stack up against other programs but over all it is an excellent hospital. If I had his financial resources when I got mine I probably would have chosen Pittsburg. But they are all pretty good these days. I got mine in the Ghetto of Newark and can say nothing but good things about UMDNJ.
Also being somewhat knowledgeable about liver disease and what one goes through I would put my money on good things coming from Mr. Jobs. Funny thing happens when your liver is sick. You have really high levels of ammonia in you blood and that makes you lose your mental edge or at times makes you down right retarded. Liver disease also does not happen over night. Post transplant a patient will be thinking clearer than he or she has in 10 years.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination