1 post • joined 7 Sep 2006
What about supporting a real open source community?
With all the noise that Sun is making about its commitment to open source, I'd like to see Sun support Apache Geronimo. Unlike JBoss, which is a commercial software product, developed, by and large, by employees of RedHat/JBoss, the Apache Geronimo project is developed by an open community. Isn't community what really matters in the 'participation age'?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can