1 post • joined 7 Sep 2006
What about supporting a real open source community?
With all the noise that Sun is making about its commitment to open source, I'd like to see Sun support Apache Geronimo. Unlike JBoss, which is a commercial software product, developed, by and large, by employees of RedHat/JBoss, the Apache Geronimo project is developed by an open community. Isn't community what really matters in the 'participation age'?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network