9 posts • joined Monday 22nd June 2009 08:53 GMT
For the geeks: Wonder how many 'nokia diehards' like me, who've given up on the company due to elolp, are waiting for the non-contract price of the N9 to fall off the edge before picking up one (or two) of them.
For the business user: What with 4G starting out here in Australia, it's a false economy upgrading to 3G devices today.
and might I say
Blizzard's implementation of the Digipass was well broken for over 6 months and didn't offer any real additional protection (probably less, as it gave a false sense of security). Thankfully they've fixed that recently up recently, but it still leaves the question hanging as to who designs and checks their security systems....
Odd that The Reg never covered that story, and will cover your run-of-the-mill phishing story, even though I sent the DIgipass 'breakage' them.
Phonetic Journalism at it's best...
GNOME Due project... really.
Swearing and cursing
Just the right amount of shit and fuck this time round, Ted. Well done. Could've done with an arse and a prick, though.
On the subject of arse, it'd do you well to learn to use arse and not ass when writing for a UK publication, and the subtle syntactical differences (we can leave the discussion of whether Opera devs slay bums or donkies later...). 'Ass' makes you look like some fail wannabe journo who can't write to their audience.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene