5 posts • joined Tuesday 7th July 2009 05:11 GMT
Switzerland the first, not Finland
Some blogs are saying that Switzerland was the first to make broadband available to all since 1st January 2008.
Napoleon was average height, and taller than Nelson
Napoleon was 5'7" tall, Nelson was 5'6", both average for men 200 years ago.
Psion's Symbian projector phone from 2001
Have a look at the 2001 Symbian/Psion concept prototype shown in the top right of this pic:
The Psion Halo is basically a complete 3G phone built into a headset, and has no screen but instead projects an image onto a flat wall, and uses voice recognition. Not much privacy though...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones