5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2009
Switzerland the first, not Finland
Some blogs are saying that Switzerland was the first to make broadband available to all since 1st January 2008.
Napoleon was average height, and taller than Nelson
Napoleon was 5'7" tall, Nelson was 5'6", both average for men 200 years ago.
I think I'm right in saying this isn't irony. It's perfectly appropriate, as you say yourself in the bootnote.
Psion's Symbian projector phone from 2001
Have a look at the 2001 Symbian/Psion concept prototype shown in the top right of this pic:
The Psion Halo is basically a complete 3G phone built into a headset, and has no screen but instead projects an image onto a flat wall, and uses voice recognition. Not much privacy though...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland