5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2009
Switzerland the first, not Finland
Some blogs are saying that Switzerland was the first to make broadband available to all since 1st January 2008.
Napoleon was average height, and taller than Nelson
Napoleon was 5'7" tall, Nelson was 5'6", both average for men 200 years ago.
I think I'm right in saying this isn't irony. It's perfectly appropriate, as you say yourself in the bootnote.
Psion's Symbian projector phone from 2001
Have a look at the 2001 Symbian/Psion concept prototype shown in the top right of this pic:
The Psion Halo is basically a complete 3G phone built into a headset, and has no screen but instead projects an image onto a flat wall, and uses voice recognition. Not much privacy though...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity