3 posts • joined 21 Jun 2009
The question is: why play something you don't like for 17hrs?
Anyone else spot the Carebear on the shelf behind him?
Just this morning...
Colleague having a problem with his WinXP desktop in failed 'active desktop' mode.
Cue email from our Technical Architect, detailing the 'fix', requiring hacking of the system registry & reboot.
Me: Show me the problem.
Colleague: <click. click. click. click>
M: You realise you can minimise all your windows by clicking there? (icon on quickstart bar)
M: Click on the desktop.
M: No... *click* on the desktop. Not, right-click on the desktop.
M: <hits F5 on keyboard>
<screen is restored. Icons reappear>
Colleagues: What did you do?
M: Is this were I do my Fonzie impression?
How about passive cancelling?
Etymotic ER4p FTW.
Although, not everyone gets on with the inner-ear headphones.
But, amazing sound reproduction. Top-notch noise-cancelling. No bulky ear-pieces. And no batteries required.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack