2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
@Lost in a maze of twisty messages, all alike
You'll need a new receiver card. Freeview HD will use DVB-T2 instead of DVB-T, which will require different demodulation hardware.
"For example, the Event MPM effectively nullifies this attack, and was first included in a production release of Apache in 2005."
It may well be included in production releases of Apache, but the documentation for the latest release says:
"This MPM is experimental, so it may or may not work as expected." (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/event.html).
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor