2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
@Lost in a maze of twisty messages, all alike
You'll need a new receiver card. Freeview HD will use DVB-T2 instead of DVB-T, which will require different demodulation hardware.
"For example, the Event MPM effectively nullifies this attack, and was first included in a production release of Apache in 2005."
It may well be included in production releases of Apache, but the documentation for the latest release says:
"This MPM is experimental, so it may or may not work as expected." (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/event.html).
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize