2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
@Lost in a maze of twisty messages, all alike
You'll need a new receiver card. Freeview HD will use DVB-T2 instead of DVB-T, which will require different demodulation hardware.
"For example, the Event MPM effectively nullifies this attack, and was first included in a production release of Apache in 2005."
It may well be included in production releases of Apache, but the documentation for the latest release says:
"This MPM is experimental, so it may or may not work as expected." (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/event.html).
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can