2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
@Lost in a maze of twisty messages, all alike
You'll need a new receiver card. Freeview HD will use DVB-T2 instead of DVB-T, which will require different demodulation hardware.
"For example, the Event MPM effectively nullifies this attack, and was first included in a production release of Apache in 2005."
It may well be included in production releases of Apache, but the documentation for the latest release says:
"This MPM is experimental, so it may or may not work as expected." (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/event.html).
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook