2 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
@Lost in a maze of twisty messages, all alike
You'll need a new receiver card. Freeview HD will use DVB-T2 instead of DVB-T, which will require different demodulation hardware.
"For example, the Event MPM effectively nullifies this attack, and was first included in a production release of Apache in 2005."
It may well be included in production releases of Apache, but the documentation for the latest release says:
"This MPM is experimental, so it may or may not work as expected." (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/event.html).
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan